General Membership (TCCH)
Women are invited to join other service-driven women to fulfill the mission of civic service to our Central Pennsylvania region. Join The Civic Club of Harrisburg to serve the underserved in our region. The club needs women leaders to support our legacy of education, engagement and elevation of our community, and the preservation of our historic building.
Friends Membership (TCCHF)
Both men and women who are committed to volunteer service are encouraged to join the Friends, the non-profit arm of the club. Members support the maintenance and restoration of the clubhouse and propose and manage programs that benefit citizens of all ages in our region.
- Six annual events/programs
- Ten newsletter “The Civic Club News”
- Networking with other civic-minded members
- Discount rates for use of the Civic Club facility
- Participation in service projects
- Work with the Non-Profit Partners
The fiscal year of the Club runs from June 1 through May 31 with yearly membership payable by the 15th day of May. All membership applications require the Board of Directors approval. The dues
are as follows:
- General membership (TCCH) - $60.00
- Sustaining membership - $100.00 (includes Dual Membership plus $25 donation to building fund)
- Affiliates (TCCHF) - $60.00 (dues available to men, women and organizations)
- Dual membership in both TCCH & TCCHF - $75.00